Friday 17 May 2019

Hat Blog 4 years onward


Back on the 17th May 2015 I made my first post to this blog and said 

 "I will post a picture of me in one my many hats every week, never the same hat until I run out of hats which should take me to around 2017 with the hats I have at the moment, after that who knows" 



It's now 2019, I have continued well past 2017 posting a hat almost every week, I now believe I have enough hats to take me into 2020, after that who knows

During this time blogger stats say my most read post was one titled medieval baseball cap, a post about a robin hood style, bycocket that can be worn backwards like some people wear baseball caps


The most popular themes seem to be my post about my more usual hats and also oriental hats, I assume this is because most other hat styles are well covered elsewhere.


I also intend to start adding a few informative posts.